For a copy of my resume, please reach out to me at arun UNDERSCORE das AT brown.edu .
I am currently a first-year PhD student at Johns Hopkins, studying Computer Science. My advisor is Dr. Mike Schatz.
Concentration: Computational Biology
Selected Coursework: Computational Molecular Biology, Algorithms in Computational Biology, Algorithms, Genetics, Computational Theory of Molecular Evolution and Population Genetics, Artificial Intelligence, Cryptography and Computer Security, Models of Computation, Data Structures and Algorithms, Database Management Systems, Organic Chemistry, Number Theory
Advisor: Dr. Sorin Istrail
5 A*s at A-Level: Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
10 A*s at GCSE: Mathematics, FSMQ (Free Standing Mathematics Qualification), Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, English Literature, Spanish, History and ICT
- Duke of Edinburgh Bronze and Silver International awards (2011,2013)
- Gold Award in the UK Mathematics Trust Challenge (2014)
- Captained our school team to Second Place in the 10th annual regional Botball Championships (2014).
- 3rd Place at the Carnegie Mellon University Qatar Ibtikar App-Design contest (2013).
- EdExcel Academic Award for Excellence (2012).